/* ----------------------------------------------- Comment out annoying Snap... ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bloggers Block and the PSP


My Bloggers Block of last week seems now to be over and normal service is resumed.

I can officially put the Bloggers Block down to depression caused by the OFCOM Public Service Publisher proposals. How they can seriously expect me, as a UK Taxpayer, to pay my share of the £100m per annum for that pile of rubbish makes me want to cry. I will definitely be drawing up a reply to the consultation which closes on March 23rd and I encourage all other UK Taxpayers to reply and express their disgust.

After all, if 44,000 can whinge to OFCOM about Big Brother, I’m sure we can round up a few when OFCOM is proposing to Burn Our Money.