/* ----------------------------------------------- Comment out annoying Snap... ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blog New Features

Due to popular demand, I’ve added a Feed to the Hot Stuff Widget on the right toolbar. You can subscribe either via the Feed button in the Links section or via the Button below:

  • HotStuffBusillis feed


  • This Hot Stuff Widget is basically a feature offered by the excellent Google Reader tool which I use as my RSS reader. Basically, it is a one-click share button for articles to appear in the Hot Stuff Widget.

    The other item I’ve added as a “beta” is the ability for a daily email subscription. The content will be exactly the same as the blog, but is just another option for reading. It is basically a service from FeedBurner that I thought I’d give a go as an experiment.

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner